History: The Green Bay Running Club was originally organized in 2006 by a group of area runners committed to unifying a community of health-focused citizens in love with their sport. Join us in diversifying the image of the Green Bay area and promoting the health of its residents.
Our Mission: To provide runners of all ability levels with an organization that promotes training and learning opportunities and connects our members through running and social events.
- E-mail updates with news, notes and special events relating to the area running community.
- Weekday and weekend club runs and walks year-round.
- Discounts at area retailers, volunteering with running events, and participation in the community at large.
- Voting rights for elections of club officers and eligibility to run for an officer position.
- Quarterly club meetings with presentations such as somatic yoga, foot health, and nutrition, and guest speakers such as “local legends” Tyler Sigl, Roy Pirrung and Christian Jensen.
- Social events like the summer party and holiday party.
- Volunteer opportunities using the Club as a means to make the world a better place!
We’re working hard to bring even more to the GBRC members!
Join today and don’t miss a step!